* David Codacovi, Vice President, Market Development, SES World Skies
* Mark Dale, Vice President, Program Management, ComtechEFData
* Ernie Dickens, Vice President and General Manager, Integral Systems, Inc.
* Dan DiFonzo, Chief Technology Officer, Spacenet Integrated Government Solutions (SIGS)
* Tom Foust, Regional Vice President, Global Network Solutions, Intelsat General
* Karl Fuchs, Vice President of Engineering, Government Technologies, iDirect
* Chris Hazeel, Senior Director, SATCOM Systems, Rockwell Collins
* William Hreha, Department Manager, Communications Mission Engineering, Space Systems /Loral
* Jon Kirchner, Executive Vice President, Arqiva
* Rick Lober, Vice President and General Manager for the Defense and Intelligence Systems Division (DISD) at Hughes Network Systems, Hughes
* David Myers, Executive Vice President and General Manager, CapRock Government Solutions
* Ric VanderMeulen, Vice President and General Manager, SATCOM Systems, ViaSat
DoD and industry leaders will participate in interactive sessions including mobility demands, managing large networks as well as requirements in the post-TSAT Era, addressing the shifting on-the-ground requirements and changing budgetary and bandwidth realities for the Army’s SATCOM.
Register for the SIA Commercial SATCOM User’s Army Workshop click here, and for updated information on this full one-day workshop, on AFCEA’s LandWarNet pre-day, visit: www.armysatcomworkshop.org.
If you have further questions regarding the workshop, please contact Marie-Pierre Bloch, Director of Communications at SIA at firstname.lastname@example.org.